Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Science 809 - bycicle song milwaukee


▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Below,    
explains  key word concepts --> 



Queen  music --> Queens Flushing New York City

1964 World's fair
 miliarty actions  ..Wisconsin Pavilion
Mil
Milk protein machine orders 

of the Queen Elizabeth
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bethesda LU Home battle zone

Test Z  (tetz) dairy farms .. 

the IRON LADY (fe = ferrous oxid /iron) 

and the fe = feeeble minded VS female nonsesne real estate housing craps




Queen – Bicycle Race Lyrics



Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle








Queen – Bicycle Race Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

https://genius.com › Q › Queen
Bicycle Race Lyrics: Bicycle bicycle bicycle / I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle / I want to ride my bicycle / I want to ride my bike / I want to ride my bicycle / I want to ride it where I.

Bicycle Race Lyrics - Queen - Lyrics Freak

www.lyricsfreak.com › Queen
Lyrics to Bicycle Race by Queen: Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle / I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle / I want to ride my bicycle / I.



Queen – Bicycle Race Lyrics


Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

You say black, I say white
You say bark, I say bite
You say shark I say hey man
Jaws was never my scene
And I don't like star wars
You say rolls, I say royce
You say God give me a choice
You say Lord, I say christ
I don't believe in peter pan
Frankenstein or superman
All I wanna do is

Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike


I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle






Psychiatric evaluation ordered for man charged with shooting police

archive.jsonline.com/news/crime/47859617.html/
Jun 11, 2009 - Julius Burton, who is accused of shooting two Milwaukee police officers, appears in court Thursday. By Linda Spice ... Burton, 18, later told detectives he became scared of the officers and fired over his shoulder at them
while riding his bicycle
Tuesday along S. 2nd St.
, according to a criminal complaint.

“I will never be the same:” One of two officers shot, wounded testifies in ...

fox6now.com/.../i-will-never-be-the-same-one-of-two-officers-shot-seriously-injured-...
Oct 6, 2015 - A jury must determine whether the gun shop is liable after allowing the sale of a gun to Jacob Collins -- who bought the gun for his friend, Julius Burton, who could not legally buy one himself. One month after the sale, Burton used the gun to shoot two Milwaukee police officers. Jacob Collins. Jacob Collins ...





I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike






2015 Waco shootout - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout
One Bandido nearly hit a Cossack with his motorcycle, and another Bandido "punched a Cossack in the face". At that point, "[s]everal Bandidos and Cossacks pulled out their weapons, including handguns, and shot and stabbed each other," and Martinez fired a .32 caliber pistol that he then placed in a parked car, according ...
Death(s)‎: ‎9
Location‎: ‎Waco, Texas
Arrested‎: ‎About 177
Date‎: ‎May 17, 2015; c. 12:27 p.m. CDT

The Twin Peaks Shoot-out, Two Years Later - Texas Monthly

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/the-wild-bunch/
Two years after a deadly Waco shoot-out, the local district attorney is trying to take down the Bandidos and Cossacks biker clubs. ... In 2013, the Bandidos, the oldest, biggest, and most-feared outlaw motorcycle club in the state, learned that members of the Cossacks, a rapidly growing rival club, had begun wearing patches ...



I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike



Driver Testifies About Attack by Motorcyclists on West Side Highway ...

https://www.nytimes.com/.../driver-testifies-about-attack-by-motorcyclists-on-west-sid...
May 18, 2015 - But Alexian Lien said the plans started to go bad when a raucous caravan of motorcyclists — out on a scofflaw tour of New York on Sept. 29, 2013 — surrounded his car on the West Side Highway, pounded the panels and punched out his side mirror. Annoyed, his wife threw a plum and a half-empty bottle ...


Ex-NYPD detective gets 2 years in West Side Highway biker assault ...

abc7ny.com/news/former-nypd-detective-gets...west-side-highway-biker.../904068/
Aug 5, 2015 - Ex-NYPD detective Wojciech Braszczok was sentenced to two years of city jail time Wednesday for his role in the biker gang attack on the West Side Highway. The now former undercover NYPD narcotics detective was convicted in June of second-degree assault, coercion and criminal ...









I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike




How the New York bike path terror attack unfolded - NY Daily News

www.nydailynews.com/new-york/new-york-bike-path-terror-attack-unfolded-article-1.3...
Nov 2, 2017 - Federal prosecutors and the NYPD provided an updated timeline on the movements of Sayfullo Saipov, 29, the suspect in Tuesday's terror attack in lower Manhattan. March 2010: Saipov enters the U.S. from Uzbekistan. Oct. 4, 2017: He did an online search for Home Depot in Passaic, N.J,. according to a ...

Manhattan truck attack kills 8 in 'act of terror' - CNN

www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html
Nov 6, 2017 - Note found near truck claims Manhattan attack done for ISIS, source says. ... (CNN)Eight people were killed and almost a dozen injured when a 29-year-old man in a rented pickup truck drove down a busy bicycle path near the World Trade Center Tuesday in Manhattan, New York City.

New York Adds Concrete Barriers on Bike Path After Attack - The New ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/.../new-york-concrete-barriers-bike-path-terror-attack.ht...
Nov 2, 2017 - New York transportation authorities on Thursday began placing hundreds of large concrete barriers at 57 intersections along the Hudson River Park Bikeway in an effort to protect the popular path from future terror attacks. ... Ben Sarle, a spokesman for Mayor Bill de Blasio, said that ...

Collective Soul - The World I Know Lyrics | MetroLyrics

www.metrolyrics.com/the-world-i-know-lyrics-collective-soul.html

And I step to the edge. To see my world below. And I laugh at myself. While the tears roll down 'Cause it's the world I know. Oh it's the world I know. I drink myself of newfound pity. Sitting alone in New York City And I don't know why, don't know why. So I walk up on high. And I step to the edge. To see my world below
Has our conscience shown?
Has the sweet breeze blown?
Has all the kindness gone?
Hope still lingers on
I drink myself of new found pity
Sitting alone in New York City
And I don't know why
Are we listening
To hymns of offering.
Have we eyes to see
That love is gathering?
All the words that I've been reading
Have now started the act of bleeding
Into one, into one
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below

And I laugh at myself
While the tears roll down
'Cause it's the world I know
Oh it's the world I know
I drink myself of newfound pity
Sitting alone in New York City
And I don't know why, don't know why
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below
And I laugh at myself
While the tears roll down
'Cause it's the world I know
Oh it's the world I know
Read more: Collective Soul - The World I Know Lyrics | MetroLyrics 
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below





So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below

Wakefield ........ EDGE  massacre - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakefield_massacre
The Wakefield massacre occurred on December 26, 2000,
at Edgewater Technology in Wakefield, Massachusetts. Michael McDermott, an application support employee, shot and killed seven co-workers. The weapons he used were an AK-47 variant, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a .32 caliber pistol. He fired off a total of 37 ...




So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below



Black holes and edges ..............




Event horizon ...... edge 

- Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon
An event whose light cone's edge is this asymptote or is farther away than this asymptote can never be observed by the accelerating particle. In the particle's reference frame, there appears to be a boundary behind it from which no signals can escape (an apparent horizon). While approximations of this type of situation can ...
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below

Isn't the edge of the observable universe an 'event horizon' as well ...

https://www.quora.com/Isnt-the-edge-of-the-observable-universe-an-‘event-horizon’-as-...
Yes, of a somewhat different sort. It is normally defined as a 'particle horizon' and delimits the present expected furthest location of anything that we can see in our past light cone. The particle horizon is calculated as having a radius about our location of 46 billion light-years, and reflects the expansion of the universe during ...


And I  step to the edge
And I  step to the edge
And I  step to the edge
And I, stephen Hawking  to the edge

Is the 'edge' of the universe really just an event horizon? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-edge-of-the-universe-really-just-an-event-horizon
As I understand the question in the description, you're asking if there is some kind of edge where we can't "see" beyond. The answer is yes, though it isn't called an event horizon (that term is reserved for the edges of black holes), but rather the particle horizon. In the general context of cosmology, it is the point that defines ...




END of explanation





▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Z73 - Blogger List of Posts ... Iron and Earth magnetic letters ...

 Z73 - Blogger List of Posts  ... Iron and Earth magnetic letters ...  List of Posts XXXXX EMPTY Iron 70 - The EARTH ..... ...